Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3rd in the year of our Lord 2012...

I was looking around to see the newsfeed on my Facebook page and came across some interesting "tidbits". I posted on WAVE 3s Facebook page and asked Dawn Gee and John Boels why don't they do an investigative report on "Chemtrails"spraying and H.A.A.R.P/High-Active-Aural-Research-Program and this what I found.... https://www.facebook.com/wave3news#!/pages/High-Frequency-Active-Auroral-Research-Program/107325135964086 and this ....   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBy0RVPBFVw&feature=share  and I asked "Why"?...why does WAVE 3 have a Facebook page.(facebook.com/wave3news#!/pages/High-Frequency-Active-Auroral-Research-Program) with an explanation of what HAARP "IS" ? ...which begs the question(s)...."did they know about this day in advance"? .."was it going to be a "ratings" game for the news channels here in the Kentuckiana area" ? ...yeah , I know far fetched for those who don't like me ,but NOT for those that do and as I've said before and I'll say again , even my enemies would have to agree that I never did anything to them , they're my enemies because of what they did to ME or my people !....for now ..stay evermore vigilant and journey well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment