Sunday, February 5, 2012

"most honest politician"

I voted in the Kentucky election by electing NOT to vote , I know , "if you don't vote , don't bitch"! I didn't vote because I knew my choice was going to turn out like ALL the other times I voted, the same old party lines was going to win. I wanted Gatewood Galbraith to be our governor at least once because he wasn't "bought"like ALL the other candidates. I wanted someone that wasn't going to be a career politician, that wasn't owned by corporate and union influences. I think Dea Riley alienated some of Gatewood's supporters because she let her EGO and attitude get in the way and her true side revealed itself to me of all places on Facebook . I wasn't for Gatewood just because we shared two things in common ( hemp and smoking "medical"Marihauna/Marijuana , Rest in Peace Gatewood) I could see and know from the few times me and Gatewood talked , he had integrity and true LOVE for the state of Kentucky and it's people and its FARMERS, where are sustenance comes from and Kentucky could have been on top like it was when people "sailed" down the Ohio to the Portland canal and decided to settle the great states of Kentucky AND Indiana. But, that's not why I'm posting here now. I'm posting because , if we don't change this "Hope and Change" president with someone that wants us to "get back in time" to the Constitution" , we're going to wonder where it "went". Because "if you don't use it , you WILL lose it", that much is true. The whole military (the ones doing the real work) supports Ron Paul as I do , so I WILL come out to vote for Ron Paul , if I live long enough to vote ,as I have pissed off a lot of people with this "blog" , NO REGRETS" ! And , if Ron Paul doesn't win , then I feel ALL hope is over for this Republic once referred to as "Gods Country". I DON'T trust the Diebold machines at all , the other day when I was with someone to draw money out of the bank , I noticed the ATM was a "dispenser" by Diebold. We need to get back to a more reliable "paper trail" way of keeping things honest and accurate . That's just my opinion...and to add , I know I've been referred to as being anti semitic, that's NOT true , I'm anti "Zionist", the ones that call themselves "Jews" (ie: Schiffs, Loeb, Kissinger, Panetta, Obama, Koch,etc.etc.) are the new "Nazi's" a, suffix of Ashkanazi , "IS" it so wrong to want to assimilate with your own race and to preserve that "gene" pool for tradition and for the sake of survival? The only way I can explain my feelings and thought on this subject is to recommend reading the "Soncino Talmud"and James Von Brunns TOBE SHEBBE GOYIM HAROG or KILL THE BEST GENTILES (may he rest in peace)...I can live and be neighbors with anybody , as long as there's mutual respect, but the minute there's no respect or honor , I'll reciprocate...so in ending vote for Ron Paul so we won't have a Jeffersonville Indiana Mike Moore for a president ...STAY ever vigilant and journey well my people..Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment