Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"I can't help it "...."98%" "is" what strikes me...I hear this a lot C.L.

Hate in Louisville (Louisville)


Date: 2010-12-02, 


The reason there is so much animosity and hatred within this city is simply because 98% of the entire population of said city are either trailer park rednecks, wanna-be thug gangsta niggers, or gold-digging, can't earn my way through life ignorant ass sluts. If you live in this city, you are one of the above....and to prove my point, you're probably reading this thinking, "Nah, I'm not a redneck, nigger, or a slut, I am actually a decent person!". Well, you're wrong. There are no good people here. I've lived here for several years, but I have also had the pleasure of living for several years abroad. While overseas, I had the pleasure to find out first hand, that not all people of the world are as terrible, close-minded, and pessimistic as the cretins are in this pathetic city. You people here just don't know any better, because you've never seen how the real world is...you only know about yourselves, and your small, shitty ass hick city. You don't realize what failures you all are, because well, you're surrounded by a bunch of other failures. And that is the saddest part about it, really....you're all some terrible people, but you are too ignorant and full of yourselves to even notice it. Living your lives as if you are the standard in the world....please. Everyone in the world has heard of Louisville, and trust me, it is not because of something pleasant. People know to avoid this place. Nothing but rednecks, niggers, and gold-digging, unable to provide for themselves at all sluts.

You might not like what I have to say about you and everyone here that you know, but it is the truth.

  • Location: Louisville

No comments:

Post a Comment