Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"See it's getting worse"? What people do ! Attributed to C.L.

Older & Wiser But Made My 1st Mistake (Central KY)


Date: 2010-12-01, 


My husband and I recently hosted a party for a couple of younger college males who rent a couple of rooms from us, and we had a house full of college guys and when the stripper they hired didn't show I felt sad for them, and later, after my husband went to bed the guys talked me into tasting some watermelon wine and I really like it, and drank it down like koolaid, and being a nondrinker, after my second glass I became the center of attention as I became their stripper and then after my third glass I found myself waking up in my recliner with a young male licking me between my legs, and I knew it was wrong but yet it was an awesome feeling I'd never experienced before, and after my first orgasm he moved up on top of me, kissed me, and then I felt him enter me, and oh my goodness, he was twice the size of my husband, and after it was over I found myself the next day feeling quite guilty but then the more I thought about it the more I found the lust outweighing the guilt, but in all honesty I can not tell my husband, as it would literally break his heart but I've had more than one affair with this young male, and just can't say, no.

What would you do? (I'm an older retired lady who is past sixty)

No comments:

Post a Comment