Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gatewood Galbraith and Dea Riley for Governor an Lt. Governor - Censors me and my VOTE !

    • David Myfootsasleep Chittenden kind of makes you wonder how 1% of the populace has 90% of the wealth. not all of it could be through legitimate gain. :/
      4 hours ago ·

    • Dea Riley
      I don't wonder at all, the debate was there from the very onset i.e., "If the American People ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will gr...ow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied. The issuing power of money should be taken from the bankers and restored to Congress and the people to whom it belongs. I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies. " - Thomas JeffersonSee More

      4 hours ago · · 8 peopleLoading...

    • Dennie Roger Leach what a powerful quote; I agree wholeheartedly.
      4 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • David Myfootsasleep Chittenden reminds me of Andrew Jackson taking down the federal reserve back in the 1800's I guess what my real question is why one of our former Pres. re-instituted it in the 20th century knowing what it would do.........
      4 hours ago ·

    • Dennie Roger Leach I believe he traded the power of it for the expediency. During that time, no one knew what to do and something had to be done.

    • Dennie Roger Leach btw, that president was Wilson in response to the 1907 panic.
      4 hours ago ·

    • Dennie Roger Leach Created in 1913
      4 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Dennie Roger Leach expanded power mostly happened after the Great Depression. Expediency has a price.
      4 hours ago ·

    • David Myfootsasleep Chittenden
      in short woodrow wilson rushed through it and didn't even consider the consequences. not a prime example of American leadership if you ask me. America hasn't had a decent president to live out his term in the 20th century ie. JFK. Federal r...egulation of currency is a joke and as stated before should be regulated through congress and not a single entity. Corporate rabble rousers lobby behind the media and tell us they need all of our money but say it's for our own good. I'm tired of being told what to do when I know what I need to do, All I want is a humble little Hemp (industrial not medicinal) farm a family and enough food to provide for us. I don't think that's too much to ask. but to the feds it is because I would simply be labled a "Drug dealer" even though what is being grown isn't even under the drug classification of said species of cannabis. I'm too tired of fighting, half tempted to take my talents to a country which respects it. Denouncing my citizenship is a possibility if Gatewood/Riley don't win come Noveber. If Beshear wins again and Ron paul loses in 2012 I will have lost all hope. This sounds somewhat melodramatic but I refuse to support dictators and provide them tax dollars off my back. I could go on about this four pages but I'll spare all of you the trouble.See More

      3 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Dennie Roger Leach I want the medicinal also. I had a script in Cali.
      3 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Dea Riley Well this is my post, and I am certain no person would say such a thing of me in any circle. If they did there would immediate repercussions.
      3 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • David Myfootsasleep Chittenden Personal opinion: It can't kill you, you can't O.D. unlike Alcohol and Tobacco which both have a toxic threshold. Being proven as an antibiotic and cancer med. New research suggests use as an ADHD medication as opposed to ritalin and adderal. If you're 21 use it as you wish, If under 21 it must be recommended by a doctor for use. And Dea Riley if my rhetoric has been in poor taste I apologize.
      3 hours ago ·

    • Dea Riley
      I'm not sure your posts are rhetorical at all, no worries. I'm not offended. The only time I get edgy with folks is when they are completely off subject which takes away from the discussion at hand or are blatantly trying to impose there ...opinion onto others (regardless the subject) yet do not allow others the same expression - I do not tolerate misinformation, lies and demagoguery on my posts and it's my post so I can edit it as I deem fit. I am an ardent proponent of open dialog and full disclosure discussion as well as transparency. It never hurts to have a conversation. The Haters I don't like them - personally, morally or politically and I will call them out. I cannot go along with slanderous insults launched at others with no basis or worse intentional manipulation of facts to support their political agenda - no matter.See More

      3 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Dea Riley What is a bot?
      2 hours ago ·

    • David Myfootsasleep Chittenden
      yeah................. My vocabulary needs a lot of work apparently............. used the word rhetoric completely out of context............ o.o If you want to see a fine example of what you dislike most check out the white house FB page it...'s horrible nothing but slander and political propaganda. Personal opinion: I have a feeling a majority of the comments on the main articles are bots, is there any statute against that?See More

      2 hours ago ·

    • David Myfootsasleep Chittenden a bot is a computer program which automatically posts without the intervention of a human user and some of which can carry out entire conversations
      2 hours ago ·

    • David Myfootsasleep Chittenden the more advanced being expensive to produce or purchase
      2 hours ago ·

    • David Myfootsasleep Chittenden this is speculation on my part and must be confirmed through more personal investigation but some patterns in postings do raise a red flag for me personally considering I may or may not have used a bot in the past (5th amendment in use)
      2 hours ago ·

    • Dea Riley I see - thank you. Are you referring to the comments? i don't think there is any "law" necessarily that prevents a person from lying an even slander is acceptable unless you can prove damages - the process is too timely and expensive so the Haters get away with it. The posts from the site seem in line I don't see anything off about those.
      2 hours ago ·

    • David Myfootsasleep Chittenden nvm even if they were being used there is currently no law against it. A moot point if you will. too many thoughts of the infringement of personal liberties for one day. I will try to find a loophole in this though but for now I'm going to bed. Peace out and have a good one everybody.
      2 hours ago ·

    • Karl Von Schmidt btw, that president was Wilson in response to the 1907 panic.....It was U.S. Grant...Lincoln wasTARGETED for issuing "GreenBacks"...like Kennedy..!
      12 minutes ago ·

    • Karl Von Schmidt Hemp (industrial not medicinal) farm, David , that was a currency AND STILL IS !
      8 minutes ago ·

    • Karl Von Schmidt Misti Beck

      *
      Karl,
      I'm the Communications Director for the Gatewood/Riley campaign. I spoke to Dea today and she made it abundantly clear there are to be NO POSTS regarding marijuana on the KY Hemp Initiative FB page or the Gatewood/Riley 2001 FB page. I'm the one that keeps removing your post and if you keep posting it I'll block it. The KY Hemp Initiative is about HEMP not MARIJUANA. I understand you are passionate about the subject, as am I, but the members of the KHI don't want the post there. Thanks.
      2 seconds agoUnable to post comment. Try Again

No comments:

Post a Comment