Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TARGETED INDIVIDUALS - EVIDENCE COLLECTION ....here comes the DEFENDANTS ...tried in the PUBLIC BEFORE THE "WHORE" COURT...of the 6th CIRCUIT OF THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF KENTUCKY...


clarkcounty.wave3.com
Indianapolis, IN (WAVE) - Scouts from Boy Scout Troop 1 of Jeffersonville led the Pledge of Allegiance Tuesday, March 8 when serving as House pages. The scouts were celebrating their troops’100th anniversary. Rep. Ed Clere (R-New Albany) and Rep. Steve Stemler (D-Jeffersonville) were happy to have them.
Listed from left to right: Gary Purlee, Scoutmaster; Chuck Volmer, Assistant Scoutmaster; Annette Mode, Assistant Scoutmaster; Zack Nelson, Matt Purlee, Pam Harlan, parent; front - Brent Mode Jonathan Harlan, Skyler Jones, Rep. Ed Clere, Andrew Peterson, Chris West, Greg Driver, Rep. Steve Stemler...and "PRETENDER" PUBLIC DEFENDER  MITCHELE HARLAN, Assistant Scoutmaster

Karl Von Schmidt
Strange , there's a "SELL-OUT" lawyer in this picture (He's down on the right in blond hair and glasses and his name is Mitch Harlan , a public defender in Jeffersonville Indiana)who defended a man who shot and killed a Boy Scout Troop leader in Otisco Indiana in 1998 I beleive , MITCH KNOWS WHAT I'M talking about and "got him a good deal", He still owes me $800 of money he STOLE FROM ME ,of course I've got the proof ,he's a "COUNTERFEIT-CHRISTIAN" who deceptively wears a cross (got in trouble in court one day for wearing it! )IF YOU ARE EVEN CONSIDERING hiring him or your "stuck" with him as a Public Defender, better ask to see his malpractice insurance, because HE HAS MALPRACTICED my cases and HE NEVER had any insurance that I know of since 1997...YEAH DAWN , IT WAS MITCH THAT SAID YOU WAS / ARE an FBI AGENT, and remember when me , you and Matt were in the "closed door" room "deal" and you stated " Yeah , I used to "walk amongst the "Zombies" making drug deals , if my 2 boys "messed up , I'd "ship" them off in a minute....I NEVER FORGET ! ...bet you bought some of them "DRUGS" out of "Mick's Lounge" back in the days...."HELL  I'd bet YOU EVEN BOUGHT THEM FROM MATT"S DAD ...ARTHUR ADKINS (remember those trips he made / STILL MAKES  to CICERO CHICAGO ? ) , him , NATHAN SAMUEL , John Schnatter and Vicki , ALL went to and graduated from Jeffersonville High School together from 78-80 , the "DEVILS" in the details , I have MY sources...are your 2 FBI "buddies"from Jeffersonville still working in New Albany's FBI office ? (Jeff Wenning told me that one,  HE told me A LOT )

Vicki L Carmichael Attorney,

Masingo Law Office, Pc       Nathan B Masingo*Principal*
  MATHEW ADKINS (TARGETED INDIVIDUAL) 23 HOUR LOCKDOWN....JEFF WENNING , THE ATTORNEY GALLIGAN HAD TO PAY , FOR , WAS IT TIMOTHY O'MEARA? ..HE SAYS ...."IT GIVES ME A HARD-ON TO SUE WHEN THEY "GANGSTALK" SOMEONE TO "DEATH" IN THE JAIL" (DON'T FORGET , YOU ALL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS "EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW" (YOU KNOW THAT "CONSTITUTION" "THINGY") THAT INCLUDES ANYTHING OVER YOUR "OFFICIAL BOND" (ie: HOUSE, CAR , FURNITURE, 401K, STOCKS , "EVERYTHING" FOR "NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE"  
430 Watt Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130-3958

May 20, 2011 ... Nathan Masingo, Dawn Elston,Bitch Harlan and Magistrate William ... for these TRAITORS (except maybe Vicki Carmichael,Lonnie Coopers wife, ...
  • ‎...."well lets see, at 16 I was arrested in 1978 and FINGERPRINTED, as you can see on my photos page , the yellow "Auto Body" book.... the JCPS held my "High School and Vocational School Diplomas of 1980 "hostage" until I payed $20 for that book, I said ,"20 books out of 22 books with the "binding "broke" ain't no coincidence" , I said the books were "defective" , the principal didn't care , everybody payed for the books but me($20 in1980 might as well been a million dollars during "Reaganomics') so when I finally got the $20 and "hitch hiked" to Fairdale Vocational" and walked in to the principals office to pay for the book , he hands me the letter from the book company and it says "they're recalling all the refrigeration books as well as the "Auto Body" books, I "blew a gasket" . I said "let me see that note", reached in my pocket, pulled out the $20 and said "here's the $20 , I want a receipt" the principal said ,"did you see what the note said, it said they're recalling the books and you don't have to pay for it, it was defective LIKE YOU SAID", I said "give me my FUCKIN" DIPLOMA AND FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR ALLS BULLSHIT, I'M THROUGH" ..what could he do ? Then I "hitched" a ride to the high school with my receipt to get my high school diploma and "I KNEW RIGHT THEN" I was being persecuted . Then my uncle was murdered in 1983 by an "Outlaw" and at the funeral , a friend of my uncles , who was a "cop" informed" me that "Louisville PD "Intelligence" was across the street , with a 35mm telephoto lens taking pics of all his "Brothers"that came from several states to the funeral and later that friend (Jerry Warman of Louisville Police departments "NARCOTICS SQUAD" retired but still alive so far) told me they had me under surveillance , because they thought I was going to start a "Biker War" to avenge my "Mentors" death, that was January 9th, 1982 and my file as of 1988 was as thick as 2 "yellow pages" phone books ...I'm am now a witness in the Karen Sypher/ Rick Pitino case here in Louisville Kentucky , but to go back to 1990..I know who the "suppliers" are / were of the COCAINE for "Papa John Schnatter" (yes Papa Johns Pizza) at Mick's lounge (his dad Robert Schnatter was a JUDGE in Jeffersonville, he was protected !), before he GOT BIG , and yes I expect a "HIT" on me and Karen Sypher(whose in the Marianna Federal Correctional Institution in Florida) , as she knows what I know , AND , I conversated with a MAN who was under DEA / CIA /FBI surveillance , whose life and my life "paralleled".................Charles Schlunds.................. ALL OUR CONVERSATIONS ARE ON RECORD, WE BOTH KNOW /KNEW how this "shit" works , if ANYBODY wants to be NAIVE , go ahead , just keep your distance from me , "I DON'T TRUST IGNORANT PEOPLE , THEY'RE "DANGEROUS" ..you can believe me or NOT!..... I DON'T have time to convince EVERYBODY I RUN INTO ANYMORE...MOST ALL MY WITNESSES ARE "DEAD"..and that's all I got to say about that right now ....If you want to hear anymore , you'll just have to pay attention , your Government "AGENTS" are if you aren't.....stay VIGILANT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment