Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"HEY" People , NOT al Quada ...but Remote Controlled "VAPORIZATION" !

EVENT - 8 / 11 NOVEMBER 2010

London : United Kingdom | Nov 08, 2010
 
i am merely passing this message on - it is self-explanatory -
Please pass on -
tks - b.
"Dear BANZAI/Otto/Cletus/Bluesman/Planet et. al.:

While in City of London I was encouraged to 'communicate' in time window 8-11 Nov 10. Please upload this to any websites involved in 9/11 or global pedophile issues; they are related and the US DOJ has the first chance to expose this, England in second position in keeping with the Biblical model "the first shall be last and the last shall be first". Field McConnellwww.abeldanger.net "...all the Queen's horse and all the Queen's men are not sufficient to stop Agent Chips..." Chapter 14 will 'link' City of London and Senior Executive Service before 'the event'........""Captain Field McConnellN3572 County Road SPlum City WI 54761 Judge Rosemary M. CollyerUnited States District CourtDistrict of Columbia CC: www.abeldanger.net Re: Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC) 8 November, 2010 On 8 October, 2010 at 1412 an ORDER TO PLAINTIFF TO SHOW CAUSE no later than 8 November, 2010, was signed by Judge Rosemary M. Collyer. It was sent to my PREVIOUS address in Glyndon, Minnesota. The Glyndon Post Office forwarded it to my Wisconsin residence and I received that forwarded post on 6 November, 2010, upon returning from London, England where I had been conferring with informed parties regarding mechanisms by which City of London (UK) and Senior Executive Service (US) appear to have conspired to deploy illegally modified airliners prior to 11 September, 2001 and continuing to present day. My Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC) SHOULD NOT BE DISMISSED for these reasons: 1) Prior counsel James Q. Butler was disbarred after consuming 100% of a $7000 retainer, to the penny. 2) Prior counsel Chris Zampogna wished to be removed after consuming 100% of a $7000 retainer, to the penny. 3) In open court on 19 January, 2010 Judge Rosemary M. Collyer informed me that "due to my busyness, distance from the Court and frequent travel that I, Field McConnell, would not be required to appear in court in any future proceedings. 4) My second (failure of) counsel did not convey any requirement on my part to appear in court on 8 October, 2010 5) ALPA did not properly address my demands at time of my CONSTRUCTIVE DISCHARGE from Northwest Airlines specifically that ALPA WOULD PROVE THAT NWA NEVER HAD INFORMED ME OF THE APPOINTMENT with a known shill psychiatrist in Los Angeles. 6) Northwest Airlines had NEVER RESPONDED to ALPA Attorney Rob Plunkett's requests for proof that I had ever been notified of a requirement to attend a clinic visit to Dr. Elliott of Los Angeles. ALPA Attorney Plunkett's written requests, plural, were addressed to Chief Counsel of Northwest Airlines, who failed to respond in any way. ALPA failed to pursue that critical miscommunication or this would have been remedied long ago, in my opinion. 7) As early a 11 December, 2006, I have informed ALPA, ALPA President John Prater, Northwest Airlines, Northern Command/NORAD, FBI Director Mueller and FAA Administrator Randy Babbitt of the existence of BOEING UNINTERRUPTIBLE AUTOPILOT, QRS 11 GYRO CHIP, SMACSONIC INSULATION AND KU BAND FACILITY on aircraft illegally modified. Those illegally modified and illegally exported airliners were the basis of a June 2006 settlement between USDOJ and Boeing. Subsequent to my warning of 11 December, 2006, Adam Air 574 was vaporized on 1 January, 2007, consistent with my written warnings. Subsequent to a personal and electronically tracked letter to FBI Director Robert Swan Mueller III in which I warned ADAM AIR 574 WILL NOT BE THE LAST HULL LOSS Kenya Airways 507 was vaporized on 5 May, 2007, consistent with my warnings. I had asked to address these safety issues before Senator Byron Dorgan's Senate Aviation Safety meetings of 10 and 17 June, 2009 but before I could appear, Air France 447 was vaporized consistent with methodology in my warnings and Adam Air and Kenya vaporizations. 8) On 18 June, 2009, the day after I published online my offer to appear before Dorgan and his refusal of that offer, Attorney Butler contacted me at 1100 to ask if I would accept a $1.3 million settlement in Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC). I responded in writing that I would accept $4.552 million if settlement occurred by 8 September, 2009. That did not occur, therefore the settlement demand 'reset' to the original figure. 9) If the original claim of the Lawsuit is paid by end of business, 12 November, 2010, I will consider this civil case successful. 10) I have transmitted to intelligence communities globally that there may be a threat window for a FALSE FLAG AVIATION EVENT in the time frame 8-11 November, 2010. These reasons, and others, cause me to ask the Court to NOT DISMISS this case until the time window 8-11 November is over AND for 90 days following today, 8 November, 2010, to allow me to confer with Counsel of Record in Case [ 2011 AIR 00001 ] which also involves AVIATION SAFETY and apparent fraud, to determine if that attorney would join my PRO SE case or if I should accept PRO SE support offered already by three law offices in Texas or if I should vacate my case and join a criminal case as an EXPERT WITNESS. Further plaintiff sayeth not, Captain Field McConnellUnited States Naval Academy, 1971Lt Col, USAF, retiredwww.abeldanger.net218 329 6190 "
PLEASE PASS ON...tks...b

No comments:

Post a Comment