Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kyiana POLITICS

I see it now , Jeffersonville has a choice to vote for the Devil or Beelzebub come November , so , Ky Jelly is on the same path with those Queer actors Khazar and Beshear (really ! and Jerry , thanks for the $13 MILLION DOLLAR "STRIP SEARCH(S) THE $14 MILLION OWED TO THE firefighters, THE "Paul Bather" lawsuit ( ESPECIALLY "THAT" ) and "contributing" to the murder of my friend Tommy Haynes and the millions of other dollars you and your "Mafia".."Grifted"... this once lovable , functional , pure "Norman Rockwell" city of ) .........or , to borrow a term from a gubernatorial candidate Gatewood Galbraith (and if your reading this Gatewood you ,should contact me if you want this blogs endorsement ) ...or........choose "the "Blue Pill"that makes  David Williams a "PRICK" with a "Bag 'o' Bricks Brain" Farmer ( not ,really? )......... I'm NOT votin' fer "shit"!    , if that's the choice we have , so        Jerry & Steve ,   Farmer &  Dave  , "fuck all you" "clock stoppin"("2 times")crooks"/aka; TRAITORS.........to borrow from Carl Brown , sue me ! I'm broke !...PS I'll mark my "Ballot" or is it "BALLOT' ,   """" WITHOUT CONSENT "     ..........."  DISSENT "   ..............."Now I'm going to go puke".....

No comments:

Post a Comment