Friday, May 20, 2011

So what the FUCK IS THE TRUTH SHERIFF AUBREY and the U.S.ARMY ?

So, if Tim Kutzburger Jr (the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT for Jeffersonville,Indiana),is truly AWOL since my visit from Aubrey's "posse" on October 10th, 2010 . How is it he got a "discharge" and is planning on getting married on July 23rd this year ? Unless the ARMY and Sheriff Aubrey can prove he was AWOL and it wasn't an "intimidation" tactic because of my endorsement of Don FitzGerald, then you ALL stand as liars and "Gangstalkers" of the type that "murdered" Charles Schlund and William Cooper( E PLURBIS UNUM) . He's getting married to Ashley Cardoza and is registered with Macy's if anybody wants to get him a gift for this "government im-plant", I don't see how he's going to support his son and Ashley's on selling "plasma"....so what is the "TRUTH"? Sheriff Aubrey and YOUR psychopathic/pathological lying ARMY terrorist "buddy's"? Was he ever AWOL or are you all "simply" "Gangstalking" me, because I call you ALL out on the "truth"?.....I believe you ALL are Masonic/Illuminati/NWO...Killing people CIA style and that's my sincere belief ...you ALL love the power of the "DEVIL", RIGHT ?...I know your watchin, because I'm watching too !..the stats on my blog tells me, besides  the people that "search" for me at MyLife.com...I'm staying vigilant....and DON'T TRESPASS ON ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment